Owner of the project:
ATS between social cooperative GENTECO and Ass. CON LORO onlus
The project aims to spread in a local context that can easily become a reference for a wide area, that of the south east Bari, new automation technologies that can meet the needs of people with limited functional autonomy in the home. There are installations of home automation kits that meet the needs of individuals with limited mobility identified. At the same time it will start to provide a one-stop information support, training and consulting, both in regard to equipment and assistive technology, both in regard to the choices of design and layout of workplaces and home environments.
OBJECTIVES AND ACTIVITIES
Domos is a project that wants to act in the context of self-sufficiency of each individual to live their lives in their own home, whether you live alone or with their families. Through the dissemination of new automation technologies, in parallel with installations in homes, disclose the information of new strategies and tools to improve social inclusion and reduce cases of hospitalization.
- INVOLVEMENT OF ABOUT 20 USERS IN WHICH MAKE THE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN YOUR COUNTRY;
- FOSTER HOME AUTOMATION IN THE TERRITORY OF THE SOUTH-EAST BARESE
- RAISING THE GOVERNMENT USE OF NEW FORMS OF INTEGRATION
- INFORM ON AUTOMATION, ITS USE, ITS APPLICATIONS IN THE SOCIAL FIELD
- PUT IN CONTACT THE REALITY ‘COMPANY WITH SOME TOOLS HOME AUTOMATION IN ORDER TO PROMOTE THE INTEGRATION WORK
The recipients of the service will be families and individuals belonging to the territory of Field (Conversano, Monopoli and Polignano a Mare) and then allargarci and respond to a wider pool corresponding to the South East of Bari.
WHAT IS THE SOCIAL AUTOMATION
When it comes to personal autonomy, the technology is a good help, at a time when it is designed and adapted to the needs of the individual through a process of customization of responses to needs. Often, however, still is expected to develop autonomy in their own home and rethink his daily walk through the removal of architectural barriers, not taking into account the help that can come from home automation.
With the term “home automation” or “home automation” refers to systems or installations of electric type that allow automatisms. The main point of automation is due to the control of domestic systems with a single unit of supervision. The control unit, which normally takes place in a personal computer, must be connected to the Internet for the control and monitoring remotely.
Home automation specializes in giving answers to dependent persons and / or with disabilities, takes on the meaning of SOCIAL HOME AUTOMATION.
What is possible to do?
- automatically control temperature sensors, brightness, gas leaks
- control the lighting system (such as automatic lights)
- control the heating / cooling and humidifying the environment
- control alarms for security, anti-intrusion, presence, movement, opening doors and windows
- control alarms for safety, fire, smoke, flood, water, electricity and features anti black-out
The principles suggested by the application of automation in the social fall into those laid down in the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and incorporated in the White Paper on urban mobility and accessibility.