MATRIX project leader MET-AAL
METhodology and instruments for pervasive model in Ambient Assisted Living
The partnership MET-AAL aims to define and implement a platform for ambient intelligence with pervasive technology useful to provide support, assistance and services to individuals with shortage of self-sufficiency.
Each element disposed in the environment constitute a network node capable of transferring information to a system of monitoring and control, through predictive algorithms, adapt the response of the environment in function of the context and of the perceived needs of the subject. Each network node will be equipped with a dedicated communication interface.
To achieve these ambitious targets SMEs technology manufacturers work will make use of the skills of partner ESCOOOP Horizons and who hold the know-how of the industry. MET-AAL arises multiple ambitions: to improve the conditions of well-being and social inclusion for citizens to users
wider range of services and ICT systems that will foster global innovation Made in Puglia generated by the synergy between SMEs and Research Bodies.
The partnership also benefits from MET-AAL interest of AitAAL – Italian Association “Ambient Assisted Living” (Prot. N. 1/2011 of 05-10-2011).
List of partners:
- CONSIGLIO NAZIONALE DELLE RICERCHE CNR-IMM – Lecce
- UNIVERSITA’ DEL SALENTO- Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Innovazione – Lecce
- BAUTECH SRL – Triggiano (BA)
- CUPERSAFETY SAS DI MONTANARO GIUSEPPE & C – Conversano (BA)
- ESCOOP European Social Cooperative – Cerignola (FG)
- LABORATORIO ANALISI CLINICHE DR. P.PIGNATELLI SRL – Lecce
- AMT SERVICES SRL – Bari
- AGILEX SRL – Lecce
- ENA CONSULTING SRL – Bari
- ORIZZONTI S.COOP a R.L. – Ostuni (BR)
- ITEM OXYGEN SRL – Altamura (BA)